The resume below is professional example for a job seeker with experience in Marketing and Operations at the Executive Level. This document illustrates a typical resume used by high level managers that oversee sales, operations or marketing in a large corporate environment.
The writer uses a headline of “Executive Marketing / Operations Leader” to quickly identify to the reader the primary role this individual can perform. The secondary headline is used to identify five other areas of strength including revenue growth, business operations, strategic planning, product promotion and technology.
This resume has a unique summary that is designed to grab the readers attention. First, the executive summary and core competencies are formatted in the middle of the page. The two blue boxes use quotes from former employers that document a proven ability to perform effectively.
The remainder of the resume includes the experience section. The author provides an additional statement below the company information. This is common in executive level resumes as it helps define the scope of the job position. The paragraph under the job titles outlines duties while the bullet points highlight major success at each job position. Achievements are quantified by percentage gains and can be seen in more than one bullet point. Experience older than 2002 is simply listed as work history and the education section lists the job seeker’s MBA degree.
Marketing Operations Resume Statements
- Turned around at-risk business, generating revenue growth and quality service improvements.
- Lead tactical execution of two key software products for public utilization.
- Maintained accountability for $2 million dollars in assets and revenue.
- Performed key role in business development and establishing future goals for division and product expansion.
- Initiated innovative strategies to achieve the current value above global market share.
- Managed five direct reports and provided leadership to over 100 additional staff.
- Set the overall strategic direction for organizational growth and product definition/development.
- Directed operational requirements of the division to achieve profitability and exceed corporate revenue growth.
- Managed development of products, pricing strategies, defining a roadmap portfolio, and customer service initiatives.
- Created product strategies and business plans utilized to obtain funding to establish new division.
- Led marketing team in defining products and establishing sales rollouts.
- Developed business plans and product definition for components and modules utilized by notebook computers.
- Created customer marketing and training materials for sales team utilization.
More Marketing Resume Examples
- Account Executive Resume Example
- Account Management Resume Example
- Account Manager Resume Example
- Business Development Manager Resume Example
- Business Development Resume Example
- Car Sales Resume Example
- Channel Sales Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Resume Example
- Enterprise Sales Executive Resume Example
- Event Marketing Resume Example
- Insurance Agent Resume Example
- Insurance Underwriter Resume Example
- International Sales Resume Example
- IT Sales Engineer Resume Example
- IT Sales Resume Example
- Marketing Director Resume Example
- Marketing Manager Resume Example
- Marketing MBA Resume Example
- Marketing Operations Resume Example
- Marketing Resume Example
- Outside Sales Resume Example
- Pharma Sales Resume Example
- Pharmaceutical Sales Resume Example
- Professional Sales Resume Example
- Purchasing Resume Example
- Real Estate Agent Resume Example
- Regional Marketing Resume Example
- Regional Sales Manager Resume Example
- Regional Sales Resume Example
- Retail Sales Resume Example
- Sales Account Executive Resume Example
- Sales Account Manager Resume Example
- Sales Consultant Resume Example
- Sales Executive Resume Example
- Sales Management Resume Example
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Sales Representative Resume Example
- Sales Resume Example
- Software Sales Resume Example
- Telemarketer Resume Example
- Vice President of Sales Resume Example