This Investment Management resume example is an executive for a professional with experience as Vice President of Investment Management. You can use this sample as a resource for upper level financial and investment positions.
The resume begins with a headline statement that identifies that job seeker as an expert in private wealth and investment management. The additional headline emphasizes experience in finance, institutional client management and wealth strategy.
The opening section of this resume closely resembles a functional resume. The top half of the first page contains an extensive professional summary. In only twelve years of experience this individual lists six different jobs. The frequent job change is the reasoning for using this opening layout.
Your executive summary should be designed to provide as much detail as possible to portray you as an executive qualified for a wide variety of related positions. The summary underscores experience in client relationships, business development, alternative investments, strategic analysis and several related areas of proficiency.
Investment Manager Resume Writing
As a financial services executive, your resume needs to stand out and show you as being someone that produces results. In this highly competitive industry you’ll be expected to consistently deliver positive outcomes in order to be an attractive candidate. Ponder your work history and make note of what you have done in your career to produce better-than-expected results. These are the points that you will need to emphasize in your resume.
Since this job seeker has had multiple positions, the writer developed a section to highlight the most important achievements first with brief descriptions of experience listed below in reversal chronological order. In contrast with the majority of our executive resume examples, this writer did not include a bullet list of highlights following every job description. Having done so would have made this resume more cumbersome, and would leave some of the candidate’s stronger points to be mentioned later in the document. Instead, she opted to write these major points into the beginning of the document.
The resume concludes with a listing of education and certifications to document the MBA and industry related licensing.
More Executive Resume Examples
- Art Director Resume Example
- Business Development Resume Example
- Business Operations Executive Resume Example
- CEO / CFO Executive Resume Example
- CEO Resume Example
- Chief Executive Officer Resume Example
- Chief Information Officer CIO Resume Example
- Chief Operating Officer Resume Example
- Chief Operations Director COO Resume Example
- CIO Technology Executive Resume Example
- Controller Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Resume Example
- Director of Finance Resume Example
- Director of Marketing Resume Example
- Distribution Manager Executive Resume Example
- Enterprise Sales Executive Resume Example
- Entertainment Executive Resume Example
- Environmental Executive Resume Example
- Executive Project Consultant Resume Example
- Executive Sales Resume Example
- Finance Executive Resume Example
- Financial Executive Resume Example
- High Level Executive Resume Example
- HR Executive Resume Example
- Insurance Executive Resume Example
- Investment Manager Resume Example
- Life Insurance Resume Example
- Manufacturing Executive Resume Example
- Marketing Executive Resume Example
- Marketing Sales Executive Resume Example
- Project Management Executive Resume Example
- Public Relations Executive Resume Example
- Retail Executive Resume Example
- Sales Executive Resume Example
- Software Sales Executive Resume Example
- Strategic Marketing Executive Resume Example
- Technology Sales Resume Example
- Vice President of Sales Resume Example