This IT Help Desk Resume was created for an IT Analyst hoping to relocate and find a new position in her new location.
An introductory objective paragraph and Summary of Qualifications opened the resume to sufficiently highlight relevant skills and abilities to the IT field. The remaining two sections of the resume were Professional Experience and Education & Technology.
While this client does have an impressive education background (MBA and Electrical Engineering degree), the writer decided to list Professional Experience first since she has over fifteen years of relevant experience.
This client requested that we focus on her experience training employees and resolving issues since they would like to transition into more of a training role or high-level issue resolution role moving forward. For that reason, bullet points that showcased these skills were bolded to demonstrate a pattern of success in these areas.
One challenge for this resume was that this client has not held employment since April 2015. However, the job seeker had been consistently volunteering since then as an IT Analyst, which is very relevant to the job interests. For that reason, the writer included experience volunteering within the Professional Experience so that an employment gap was not an obvious red flag.
IT Help Desk Resume Summary Statements
- Highly experienced IT Professional offering an array of skills in data analytics, software development, troubleshooting, customer support satisfaction, online course facilitation and electrical engineering.
- Proven ability to analyze and resolve any IT issue in a timely manner.
- Designed and implemented many online courses, workshops and exams that resulted in increased student and client production.
- Possesses international experience as trainer and information technology expert.
IT Help Desk Resume Experience Statements
- Analyzed critical data and information to assist in achieving optimal results.
- Facilitated Office Support Training Courses for all interested parties.
- Perform administrative duties utilizing ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus system.
- Provide first and second level ERP and technical support for 123 HQ Emirates of City public schools.
- Implement incident management processes for 123 based on Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
- Work directly with users having issues throughout entire problem solving process, including identifying the problem, determining the cause, conducting an investigation, explaining steps to solve and following up on issue.
- Schedule on-site visits with support engineers in City, ABC and Western Region to provide support.
- Coordinate with third party support service providers for vendor support.
- Create performance reports on Help Desk and IT Support employees.
- Trained all ABC staff for International Computer Driving License and Microsoft Office Specialist Certification.
- Designed, implemented and provided support on e-learning courses, management systems and multimedia apps.
- Evaluated e-learning course training materials, software and assessments for use in all schools.
- Developed online course registration system and surveys.
- Supervised execution of Intel Teach to the Future program.
More IT – Technical, Engineering Resume Examples
- Aerospace Engineer Resume Example
- Chemical Engineer Resume Example
- Chief Information Officer CIO Resume Example
- Computer Programmer Resume Example
- Computer Programming Resume Example
- Data Architect Resume Example
- Database Administration Resume Example
- Database Administrator Resume Example
- Design Engineer Resume Example
- Electrical Engineer Resume Example
- Graphic Design Resume Example
- Industrial Software Engineering Resume Example
- Infrastructure Manager Resume Example
- IT Consultant Resume Example
- IT Director Resume Example
- IT Help Desk Resume Example
- IT Manager Resume Example
- IT Project Manager Resume Example
- IT Sales Engineer Resume Example
- IT Supervisor Resume Example
- Lead Graphic Designer Resume Example
- Mechanical Engineer Resume Example
- Mechanical Engineering Resume Example
- Network Administrator Resume Example
- Network Engineer Resume Example
- Network Manager Resume Example
- Oracle DBA Resume Example
- Project Manager Resume Example
- Quality Assurance Resume Example
- Sales Engineer Resume Example
- Senior IT Manager Resume Example
- Software Consultant Resume Example
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Software Engineer Resume Example
- Software Manager Resume Example
- Systems Engineer Resume Example
- Technical Manager Resume Example
- Technical Recruiter Resume Example
- Technical Research Resume Example
- Technical Support Resume Example
- Technical Trainer Resume Example
- Technology Director Resume Example
- Technology Sales Resume Example
- Telecom Technician Resume Example
- Telecommunications Resume Example
- Web Designer Resume Example
- Web Developer Resume Example