Business Analyst Resume Sample- Before and After
This business analyst resume was written for an individual with experience in the real estate industry. The resume is a useful reference for both a real estate or business professional.
The “after” resume is a classic example of masterful condensing. Because the candidate has some related work experience going back more than 10 years, the writer presents relevant skills and eliminates the rest.
Notice how the professionally written version has more white space throughout and incorporates a skillful use of bold font and layout that makes this resume inviting and easy to read while highlighting achievements and key success.
Written and Contributed By Career Wizards Inc.
Business Analyst Resume - Before and After - Download PDF Version
Business Analyst Resume Statements
- Innovative business professional with expertise in analyzing business requirements and transforming them into technical solutions.
- Accurately assesses problems and quickly generates a resolution.
- Experienced building business plans and project initiatives.
- Managed project teams through all phases of the development lifecycle.
- conducted analysis for business solutions, cost /befit and mitigation /risk.
- Motivated, reliable individual that maintains a high level of trust within the organization and consistently produces positive results.
- Posses technical proficiency in database design, business modeling and software application development.
- Background in software testing, process testing and quality control.
- Designed case studies, models and process flow.
Before and After Professional Resume Samples