Example entry level resume for student with college degree in Neurobiology and Biochemistry. This document is a reference for an advanced degree student trying to enter into a new position within their field.
This resume sample uses a paragraph summary and table of qualifications to highlight specific areas of knowledge in the field. This includes research, instrument analysis and physical chemistry with studies focused on molecular theory.
The job seeker also possesses understanding of quantum mechanical modeling, DNA analysis, blood typing and reagent preparation.
The relevant experience section is written in hybrid functional format where the work history and internship is listed on a single line. Then functional experience in listed with descriptions for various fields of biochemistry, research and science.
The candidate has a section for presentations, conferences, memberships and certifications including: Member of Society of Neuroscience, National Honor Society and MENSA.
More Entry Level Resume Examples
- Beautician Cosmetologist Resume Example
- Business Student Resume Example
- College Resume Example
- College Student Resume Example – Sample
- Entry Level Resume Example
- Finance Student Resume Example
- Graduate Student Resume Example
- Intern Resume Example
- Internship Resume Example – Sample
- Music Major Resume Example
- Research Assistant Resume Example
- University Student Resume Example