This Director of Marketing resume sample portrays an MBA with international marketing experience in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. The example below provides a good reference for any professional in high level business development or marketing positions.
Note that this marketing resume incorporates a headline in its design. This headline develops the focus of the individual’s experience and target position immediately. Following, he provides his areas of emphasis that include product management, global market strategy and brand management.
The headline opening style followed by the defining areas of expertise can be a very effective way to open a resume. You can include either general experience areas or very specific types of duties. A general experience area could be brand management whereas a specific experience area might be social media development or channel management.
The resume headline and points of interest are followed by an executive summary paragraph that highlights specific marketing experience in medical device, life science and consumer healthcare products. In a fashion similar to the headline section, this summary is followed by a set of very specific bullet points that define areas of specialized expertise. This draws attention to key areas of strength not requiring an in-depth explanation. Much can be said about using this design for an executive because it provides such a powerful outline of skills and experience very efficiently only using the top third of the page.
Director of Marketing Resume Writing
As with a Marketing Director or other high-level executives, the professional experience section outlines the scope of work for each job position in a paragraph format followed by additional contributions or accomplishments. Everyone’s experience can be explained in job descriptions. What will make you unique are your accomplishments and contributions to each company you worked for. The candidate demonstrates how they implement marketing campaigns, increase market share, improved gross sales and increased profits.
Older positions are simply listed at the bottom. The resume concludes with an education and affiliations section. This two-page resume is skillfully produced using the space on both pages effectively.
More Executive Resume Examples
- Art Director Resume Example
- Business Development Resume Example
- Business Operations Executive Resume Example
- CEO / CFO Executive Resume Example
- CEO Resume Example
- Chief Executive Officer Resume Example
- Chief Information Officer CIO Resume Example
- Chief Operating Officer Resume Example
- Chief Operations Director COO Resume Example
- CIO Technology Executive Resume Example
- Controller Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Resume Example
- Director of Finance Resume Example
- Director of Marketing Resume Example
- Distribution Manager Executive Resume Example
- Enterprise Sales Executive Resume Example
- Entertainment Executive Resume Example
- Environmental Executive Resume Example
- Executive Project Consultant Resume Example
- Executive Sales Resume Example
- Finance Executive Resume Example
- Financial Executive Resume Example
- High Level Executive Resume Example
- HR Executive Resume Example
- Insurance Executive Resume Example
- Investment Manager Resume Example
- Life Insurance Resume Example
- Manufacturing Executive Resume Example
- Marketing Executive Resume Example
- Marketing Sales Executive Resume Example
- Project Management Executive Resume Example
- Public Relations Executive Resume Example
- Retail Executive Resume Example
- Sales Executive Resume Example
- Software Sales Executive Resume Example
- Strategic Marketing Executive Resume Example
- Technology Sales Resume Example
- Vice President of Sales Resume Example