Example resume for Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with job positions as Financial Controller and Accounting Consultant. The CPA resume example works well as a resource for most finance and accounting job targets.
The document uses a job title headline to quickly identify the job seeker as qualified for positions of Senior Financial Executive, Controller and Accounting Manager. A table below identifies areas of strength such as public accounting, financial management, budgeting, planning, GAAP, business analysis and taxation.
The writer also uses Certified Public Accountant (CPA) as a heading above the summary to ensure that qualification stands out. The summary then provides more details about this individual’s overall experience.
The professional experience section includes company name, titles and dates. The paragraph outlines the scope of responsibilities and duties at each job position. The bullet point statements provide specific accomplishments such as successful compliance projects, process improvements, and operational enhancements.
The bottom of the second page of this CPA resume example, the candidate documents a B. A. Degree in Accounting and also includes a list of key computer skills and affiliations.
CPA Resume Statements
- Diverse experience in financial corporate accounting, academic accounting and tax accounting.
- Expertise in financial research and analysis with a track record of streamlining business processes to cut costs.
- Solid understanding of payroll accounting including federal and state payroll tax requirements.
- Prepare general journal, balance sheet, account reconciliation’s, customer ledgers, cash flow worksheets and income statements.
- Create accounts receivable report and assist with collections of accounts over 60 days due.
- Account for asset purchases and set up depreciation schedules.
- Conduct monthly, annual and fiscal closes, reconciliation and statement production.
- Designed and implemented financial control system to ensure cost savings initiatives were attained.
- Strong knowledge of accounting Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
More Finance and Accounting Resume Examples
- Accountant Resume Example
- Actuary Resume Example
- Asset Management Resume Example
- Banker Resume Example
- Banking Resume Example
- Bookkeeping Resume Example
- Budget Analyst Resume Example
- Business Analyst Resume Example
- Claims Analyst Resume Example
- Collections Resume Example
- Controller Resume Example
- Cost Accountant Resume Example
- CPA Resume Example
- Data Analyst Resume Example
- Director of Finance Resume Example
- Entry-Level Accountant Resume Example
- Finance Executive Resume Example
- Financial Advisor Resume Example
- Financial Analyst Resume Example
- Financial Consultant Resume Example
- Financial Executive Resume Example
- Financial Management Resume
- Financial Manager Resume Example
- Insurance Appraiser Resume Example
- Insurance Manager Resume Example
- Insurance Underwriter Resume Example
- Investment Advisor Resume Example
- Investment Banker Resume Example
- Journalist Resume Example
- Loan Officer Resume Example
- Mortgage Banker Resume Example
- Portfolio Manager Resume Example
- Real Estate Analyst Resume Example
- Real Estate Appraiser Resume Example
- Risk Analyst Resume Example
- Staff Accountant Resume Example
- Trader Resume Example