This page includes a resume for a recent college graduate with Master Degree in International Management and Bachelor of Arts. This is a good resume for any recent college graduate with good diverse experience to go along with the recent degree.
This resume is unique because the experience section is listed first. The reason for this strategy is because this is a graduate student that has impressive recent experience. This is a combination of leadership positions in school and some part time work that transitions to the job target.
This individual served as the President of the Student Legislative Council within the American Graduate School of International Management, which helps document management and leadership skill.
Within the experience section, the job seeker highlights responsibilities that include organization, supervision, budgeting, customer service, marketing and presentations.
The writer also emphasizes a Bachelor of Arts in French, which is critical for an international management candidate. The remaining sections highlight overseas experience and activities.
More Entry Level and Student Resume Examples
- Beautician Cosmetologist Resume Example
- Business Student Resume Example
- College Resume Example
- College Student Resume Example – Sample
- Entry Level Resume Example
- Finance Student Resume Example
- Graduate Student Resume Example
- Intern Resume Example
- Internship Resume Example – Sample
- Music Major Resume Example
- Research Assistant Resume Example
- University Student Resume Example