Provided is a good example of a resume geared for a high-level executive in business operations, business development and corporate operations. This sample makes for a nice general reference for professionals targeting a C-Level, President of Vice President job position.
The writer uses the summary and an area entitled areas of expertise to highlight corporate planning, global operations, Six Sigma, best practices, turnarounds and executive decision-making.
The experience section uses a shaded heading with company name, location and dates employed. A statement in italics describes the company. The job title follows with a description of the executive’s level of oversight and responsibilities. The bullet point statements identify the candidate’s achievements.
Notice how the achievements include unique subheadings such as turnaround, cost reduction and process improvements. The bullet points provide more details. This resume also included a graph to illustrate the accomplishments, which is a rare technique. This type of resume may be specifically targeting a job so employ these techniques with the help of a professionally certified resume writer.
Business Operations Executive Resume Writing
The writer wraps achievements around a colored pie chart that highlights the productivity gains, cost reduction, improved scrap rate and enhanced capacity. This is an exceptional technique as it catches the reader’s eye and underscores this individual’s tremendous success. Additionally, the writer uses bold fonts to emphasize accomplishments and quantified results.
If you’re planning to write your resume on your own it will be very important to focus on your accomplishments on the job. It could be very helpful for you to download and complete the Resume-Resource.com employment and background survey form. Virtually anything that you have done in your work history to surpass the norm might qualify as an accomplishment or achievement. Mentioning the attainment or progress beyond a goal or quota is another instance that can help your resume. Start a list of the jobs that you will include in your resume. Beneath each job name on the list, start noting what you might have done in each one of them that was not in your job description but you did it anyway. Once you get the hang of doing this you’ll be able to identify items that you might have otherwise overlooked. You’ll be on your way to having a resume that speaks of you as an achiever.
An education and training section is utilized below. To close the resume, the job seeker includes a quote that provides further insight to how the professional envisions successful operations and enhanced productivity.
More Executive Resume Examples
- Art Director Resume Example
- Business Development Resume Example
- Business Operations Executive Resume Example
- CEO / CFO Executive Resume Example
- CEO Resume Example
- Chief Executive Officer Resume Example
- Chief Information Officer CIO Resume Example
- Chief Operating Officer Resume Example
- Chief Operations Director COO Resume Example
- CIO Technology Executive Resume Example
- Controller Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Resume Example
- Director of Finance Resume Example
- Director of Marketing Resume Example
- Distribution Manager Executive Resume Example
- Enterprise Sales Executive Resume Example
- Entertainment Executive Resume Example
- Environmental Executive Resume Example
- Executive Project Consultant Resume Example
- Executive Sales Resume Example
- Finance Executive Resume Example
- Financial Executive Resume Example
- High Level Executive Resume Example
- HR Executive Resume Example
- Insurance Executive Resume Example
- Investment Manager Resume Example
- Life Insurance Resume Example
- Manufacturing Executive Resume Example
- Marketing Executive Resume Example
- Marketing Sales Executive Resume Example
- Project Management Executive Resume Example
- Public Relations Executive Resume Example
- Retail Executive Resume Example
- Sales Executive Resume Example
- Software Sales Executive Resume Example
- Strategic Marketing Executive Resume Example
- Technology Sales Resume Example
- Vice President of Sales Resume Example