The business development candidate had experience across a few different media-related industries in the marketing and business development departments. The main challenge in crafting this resume was discreetly incorporating the short time at which the candidate spent at each job, as to not raise a red flag about their discipline and stick-to-itiveness.
We made their skills the main focus of this resume to secure a similar position in a much larger, more powerful company. The main effort was to create an appealing resume (aesthetically) that would catch the eye of major corporations with large business development and marketing budgets.
The Executive Profile was written to show flavor and substance in the candidate’s application, followed by an Expertise and Core Areas section, which highlighted necessary and specialty skills, as well as vital keywords to pass resume scanners used by large corporations.
While the Professional Experience section was not overflowing with well-known corporations or long-standing positions, we strategically illustrated the candidate’s accomplishments at each position, including their proven leadership qualities.
Overall, it was key that this business development manager resume was contained to one page and featured a stand-out format with modern design and eye-catching color.
Business Development Manager Resume Statements
- Forge relationships with potential clients in order to integrate partner products.
- Develop marketing strategies for national and regional departments.
- Leverage new opportunities through the creation of execution of new business development projects
- Sell new accounts while meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Maintain relationships within all levels of the client’s organizations.
- Streamline margins through price adjustments and cost reduction analysis.
- Provide feedback to board members and senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing team to successfully promote products.
- Conduct business analysis in order to deploy customized solutions for targeted users.
- Represent company at conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Prepare annual sales, marketing and expense forecasts with quarterly business reviews.
More Sales & Marketing Resume Examples
- Account Executive Resume Example
- Account Management Resume Example
- Account Manager Resume Example
- Business Development Manager Resume Example
- Business Development Resume Example
- Car Sales Resume Example
- Channel Sales Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Resume Example
- Enterprise Sales Executive Resume Example
- Event Marketing Resume Example
- Insurance Agent Resume Example
- Insurance Underwriter Resume Example
- International Sales Resume Example
- IT Sales Engineer Resume Example
- IT Sales Resume Example
- Marketing Director Resume Example
- Marketing Manager Resume Example
- Marketing MBA Resume Example
- Marketing Operations Resume Example
- Marketing Resume Example
- Outside Sales Resume Example
- Pharma Sales Resume Example
- Pharmaceutical Sales Resume Example
- Professional Sales Resume Example
- Purchasing Resume Example
- Real Estate Agent Resume Example
- Regional Marketing Resume Example
- Regional Sales Manager Resume Example
- Regional Sales Resume Example
- Retail Sales Resume Example
- Sales Account Executive Resume Example
- Sales Account Manager Resume Example
- Sales Consultant Resume Example
- Sales Executive Resume Example
- Sales Management Resume Example
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Sales Representative Resume Example
- Sales Resume Example
- Software Sales Resume Example
- Telemarketer Resume Example
- Vice President of Sales Resume Example