Administrative Assistant resume example for a job seeker with experience working as the assistant to executive management of business operations and special projects.
In the resume summary, the job seeker highlights qualifications that are critical for targeting an Administrative Assistant job position. The job experience involved serving as the primary point of contact and liaison between management, sales, personnel, clients and vendors.
The body of the resume is designed with company as the first heading. The paragraph below this first heading provides a description, size and scope of the company. The writer uses italic font to make this section stand out. The job title is listed below with bullet points statements that represent core duties and accomplishments.
The main body of this section shows how the job seeker has experience in sales management, administrative support, purchasing, expense reporting and event planning. The job seeker also had direct experience in process improvement and agenda organization.
This candidate had a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. The formal education section is listed at the bottom just below a quick list of computer skills that are likely required for this type of position.
Administrative Assistant Sample Statements for Resumes
- Over 10 years of experience assisting high level executives and managing business relationships in a corporate environment.
- Maintain excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self starter that can work independently or with a team.
- Accustomed to fast paced offices, juggling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Organize and maintain company reports and accounting documents.
- Creative problem solver, recognized for getting most of out of limited resources.
- Provide sales support through advanced word processing.
- Plan and coordinate events, meetings and conferences.
- Develop and deploy presentations and speeches
- Coordinate and organize special events.
- Read and filter corporate email, serving as first line of customer support.
- Prepare corporate personnel agendas, schedules and itineraries.
- Strong knowledge of office and administrative software including Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
More Administrative and Office Resume Samples
- Administrative Assistant Resume Example
- Administrative Manager Resume Example
- Administrative Resume Example
- Business Administration Resume Example
- Cashier Resume Example
- Customer Service Manager Resume Example
- Customer Service Representative Resume Example
- Customer Service Resume Example
- Executive Assistant Resume Example
- HR Executive Resume Example
- Human Resources Resume Example
- Office Administrator Resume Example
- Office Assistant Resume Example
- Office Management Resume Example
- Office Manager Resume Example
- Receptionist Resume Example
- Secretary Resume Example